Tuesday 28 January 2014

a busy day

Tuesdays are always a busy day for me. 
Today I had a meeting with someone from Church, then my supermarket trip. In which of course included lunch because I needed the energy to push the trolly round a large supermarket. 
I enjoy shopping, Supermarkets make life easier in a way, you can get anything from clothes, to toothpaste to a sneaky packet of chocolate. I have tried on line shopping to help me feel less tired, later on in the day, but I feel it's good to get out and be around people. 
If we are not careful, the internet can make people very isolated when we rely on it for everything. 
I felt like it took me a while, but I made it to my singing lesson. 
I have always enjoyed singing, and over the last two years been working hard building strength in my vocal chords. I feel my lessons are where I get away from the worry and stress of life, it's a fun thing to learn new things on how to improve my voice and sing a few different songs. I feel singing is one of the positive things in my life. 
The weather wasn't very good today, but despite the effects and feeling stiff, I carried on and managed to get from a to b, and tomorrow I am looking forward to a rest day.


No comments:

Post a Comment